Rest assured, at IncentFit we are committed to our employees’ health and safety, and to you.
In response to COVID-19, we’ve closed and cleaned our Philadelphia office and our whole team is working from home—which means your programs can run without interruption.
For updates on preparing your workplace, we recommend following the CDC’s interim guidance for businesses and employers.
Aside from that? Continue showing how much you care. Take a look at our blog for advice gathered from HR leaders on supporting your employees during this unusual time. No surprise here: item #1 is “put your people first”.
More updates from IncentFit for March 2020:
Apart, but Together
How do you run a wellness challenge during a quarantine? We’ve added a new filter to our wellness challenges library, so you can find options that work while you’re OOO. Options include challenges that focus on hydration, meditation and mindfulness, healthy sleep, plus a cardio-based exercise challenge that you can complete in your living room or outside.
Plus, we’ve also launched a brand new challenge: Self Care and Connection. In this one-month competition, participants will earn points for activities like completing streaming or at-home workouts, having a video chat with a friend or colleague, or doing a bit of spring cleaning. Take a look in the IncentFit webapp.
Flexibility is Key
Sometimes you have to adjust course. We’re all about flexibility here!
To help make this transition easier, we brainstormed six quick ways to temporarily update your health and wellness benefits right now, including opting in to home gyms and new online classes. Explore the options on our blog or contact us for assistance.
Updates, Tweaks and Notes:
- You’ll notice some new and improved administrative screens across the IncentFit webapp, including a new Communications Preferences page under the My Account tab. Select whether to receive email or mobile notifications (or both).
- We’ve launched a new integration with Savory Living, an anti-inflammatory nutrition counseling program. Contact us for more information, or to work this benefit into your plan.
- What we’re listening to: Spotify’s Long Distance Playlist
- What we’re reading: 11 charts that explain the coronavirus pandemic, Vox
- What’s making us smile: Tons of free Canva Zoom Background Templates to make your conference calls a bit brighter (or to hide that pile of laundry behind you)
As always, we’re available for support requests, plan updates, or questions from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET Monday through Friday. Contact IncentFit.