Collect, Process & Analyze Biometrics Data for Your Organization in Real Time
Biometrics data can help identify potential health risks and allow individuals to take proactive steps to improve their health. Explore how IncentFit makes it easy to gather and analyze biometrics data to create personalized health recommendations for each employee.
Explore the Benefit of Biometrics
and how they can be used to improve health outcomes.
How IncentFit Uses Biometrics Data
to help employees achieve Better Health Outcomes
A deeper dive into how
Multiple Ways of Processing Biometrics Data
Providing your employees with multiple ways to provide their biometrics data can increase the likelihood of participation and make it more convenient for them to provide this information.
- Physician Form Processing: Employees get a form filled out by their doctor that has all their biometrics on it. Our in-house document processing team processes and verifies these physician forms.
- Biometric File Processing: Have a 3rd party that already collects biometric data for your employees? We can receive biometric file feeds from third party vendors and automatically process them for the benefit of employees and administrators.
- Device-Reported Biometrics: We sync with all major health and wellness apps/devices, and process the biometrics data that they provide.
- Biometrics Screening: We can send medical professionals to your office to complete a biometric screening on-site for your team.
- Self-Reported Biometrics: Your employees can submit their own biometric data to IncentFit.
Data is Organized & Safely Saved to your Employees Records
IncentFit organizes, and safely stores your employees’ biometrics data in accordance with HIPAA and SOC 2 measures. We aggregate and encrypt your employees’ biometrics data in order to protect their privacy.
Learn more about how IncentFit Safely Stores Biometrics Data
How Biometrics Data is Used
Biometrics data helps employees learn about their health and get personalized health recommendations for improving it, all while protecting their privacy by aggregating their data through HIPAA compliant reporting.
- Biometrics Data is Shared with Employees: This can help employees understand their current health status, identify any potential health risks, and take steps to improve their health and well-being, leading to a better quality of life.
- HIPAA Compliant Population Health reporting: HReal-Time Automated, Aggregated HIPAA Compliant Reporting. You will always have access to real-time aggregated HIPAA compliant reports that will present major themes for your population health biometrics data. This will inform high-level strategic decision making that administrators would make using a product like CompleteHealth.
- Personalized Health Recommendations: Depending on your IncentFit product(s) setup, your employees will get actionable, personalized health recommendations that are built to lead them on their wellness journey. Recommendations are designed to mitigate any existing health concerns, as well as proactively prevent any future health concerns.